Adult Sunday School, 9:30 am, beginning August 20th
- Exploring the Sin of Racism
- Many of us are still reeling from the recent events in Charlottesville, VA. In response to the requests of several church members, we will spend time reflecting on racism from a variety of angles. We will first look at how our Church has responded over the years to the sin of racism. Then, for those who desire to continue this work, we will spend the next several weeks exploring our own responsibility to respond and exploring the ways we have been touched by racism and perpetuated the systemic sin of racism. If you would like to read how the Episcopal Church has responded to racism over the years, click this link.
Midweek Formation Opportunities:
Women Alive: Tuesday Mornings at 6:30, Sherill Hall
- For any women in the parish, this is a great time for discussion, good food, and Bible study.
Men’s Fellowship: Thursday Mornings at 7:00, Sherill Hall
- For any men in the parish, there is Bible study, coffee, and plenty of doughnuts.
Noonday Bible Study: Thursdays, 12 Noon, Library
- An in-depth study of Scripture, moving through various books of the Bible. Open to everyone.